Things I Love About My Church
- You can see and feel God everywhere!
- The people of the church always make us feel welcome. There is a sincere "goodness" about everyone that we have encountered at the church.
- The Sunday School Department has an awesome, dynamic staff (inspirational teachers). VBS is always wonderful.
- My church family loves me unconditionally.
- I love the small group studies, the Fellowship dinners, the prayer groups, the different ministries, and the feel of family.
- I love the friendly environment and how the congregation is always concerned about others.
- There is a welcoming spirit. Diverse church services are offered. There many programs for the young and old.
- I love how our church makes an effort to reach out to help individuals that we don't even know.
- The people are friendly. The spirit of giving and ministry to those who need it.
- I like to be with other believers who are quick to respond to the needs of others spiritually and in tangible ways.
- I love the way people work together.
- It is amazing to see our young people in fellowship and service.
- I can talk to my pastor about anything--no judging.
- There is a willingness to pray for anyone in the church, the community, the country and the world.
- I can serve in so many ways. This allows me to explore what my God given gifts are and use them to His glory.
- There is always "stuff" going on at the church.
At Tabernacle, Evangelism uses various methods to tell others about Jesus so that we lead them into a more personal relationship with God. Some of the ways Tabernacle does this:
- Roadside church sign messages
- Two mailouts a year to the surrounding communities
- Four Community Breakfasts
- Help other Methodist Churches get started from organization to building
- Various studies such as ALPHA
- Media spots
- Faith stories of others